You can change the name of any topic/section within your Moodle course space.
1. Click the silver cog wheel on the top right of your Moodle course space and click ‘Turn editing on’ to start editing your course space.
2. Scroll down to topic name you would like to add/edit and click silver pencil icon situated to the left of the topic heading.
3. The current topic name will be highlighted, click in to the box to add/edit your topic name. Click enter on your keyboard to save the changes.
- Introduction to managing course participants
- Make your course visible to students
- Check participants
- Enrolment methods and managing access permissions
- Roles and their functions in Moodle
- Switch to another role
- Create groups
- Create groupings
- Using activities with groups and groupings
- Activity completion
- Course completion
- Course participation
- Introduction to assessment and feedback
- Create and grade a submission using a rubric
- Use a marking workflow for assignments
- Allocate markers to specific submissions
- Create a fail / pass scale
- Provide grades and feedback for individual assignments
- Check the status of submissions
- Hide or show grades and feedback
- Create a custom certificate
- Create and manage badges