Moodle was upgraded to Moodle 3.6 in July 2019.
You can see new features list for Moodle 3.6. Please note that not all features are enabled.
New Features for 18/19
A space for every module
From September 2017 all live modules will be represented in Moodle by the presence of an available Moodle module space. As Moodle integrates directly with the university student information system (SITS), this means that students will be presented with a personalised Moodle landing page providing links to every module that they are registered on. Each Moodle module space will provide access to the following module specific resources and content by default:
- Echo lecture capture recordings
- Talis Aspire reading lists
Visit our Moodle page to see the new features of Moodle 3.4.
Talis Aspire Activity Plugin
The Talis Aspire Activity Plugin enables you to link to your Talis reading list in a more flexible way. For more information, see our guide "Add a Talis reading list to Moodle"
- Introduction to managing course participants
- Make your course visible to students
- Check participants
- Enrolment methods and managing access permissions
- Roles and their functions in Moodle
- Switch to another role
- Create groups
- Create groupings
- Using activities with groups and groupings
- Activity completion
- Course completion
- Course participation
- Introduction to assessment and feedback
- Create and grade a submission using a rubric
- Use a marking workflow for assignments
- Allocate markers to specific submissions
- Create a fail / pass scale
- Provide grades and feedback for individual assignments
- Check the status of submissions
- Hide or show grades and feedback
- Create a custom certificate
- Create and manage badges