This guide details how you can add other people as collaborators on a Padlet with read, write, edit or administration permissions.
Follow the instructions on the Share with Collaborators guide.
You can give collaborators permissions to read, write, edit or administer your Padlet.
- Can read
- Can view posts. Cannot add posts, edit and approve others' posts, modify and delete padlet, invite collaborators.
- Can write
- Can view and add posts. Cannot edit and approve others' posts, modify and delete padlet, invite collaborators
- Can edit
- Can view and add posts, edit and approve others' posts. Cannot modify and delete padlet, invite collaborators.
- Can administer
- Can view and add posts, edit and approve others' posts, modify and delete padlet, invite collaborators.
- Introduction to managing course participants
- Make your course visible to students
- Enrolment methods and managing access permissions
- Enrol participants using Warwick auto-enrolment
- Manually enrol participants onto a Moodle space
- Roles and their functions in Moodle
- Groups and groupings
- Enable activity completion
- Mark activity completion manually
- Track activity completion
- Course completion
- Course participation
- Introduction to assessment and feedback
- Create a fail / pass scale
- Create a custom certificate
- Create and manage badges
- Reports, logs and completion data in Moodle
- Create an assignment
- Create an assignment for group submission
- Set up Turnitin within an assignment
- Create and grade a submission using a rubric
- Use a marking workflow for assignments
- Blind marking
- Allocate markers to specific submissions
- Provide grades and feedback for individual assignments
- Check the status of submissions
- Hide or show grades and feedback
- Introduction to eStream
- Access your eStream content
- Uploading videos to eStream
- Edit videos in eStream
- Edit video thumbnail
- Uploading a closed captions (subtitles) file to eStream
- Add eStream videos to Mahara
- Sharing eStream videos to Moodle
- Sharing an eStream video with a link
- Setup a video assignment in Moodle