By default, anybody with a Manager, Course Leader, Editing Teacher or Non-editing teacher role in a module can see the Student Module Feedback responses by clicking on the link within a module.
Therefore, it is IMPORTANT that you check the participants list BEFORE making the Student Module Feedback survey live in your module.
Permissions can be manipulated at the activity level to ensure that only the Manager, Course Leader or required member of staff from the department can view the results.
Instructions on how to preview and download responses are given in Step 3: Preview responses guide.
If you would like to seek advice on how to do this please email smf at warwick dot ac dot uk
- Introduction to managing course participants
- Make your course visible to students
- Check participants
- Enrolment methods and managing access permissions
- Roles and their functions in Moodle
- Switch to another role
- Create groups
- Create groupings
- Using activities with groups and groupings
- Activity completion
- Course completion
- Course participation
- Introduction to assessment and feedback
- Create and grade a submission using a rubric
- Use a marking workflow for assignments
- Allocate markers to specific submissions
- Create a fail / pass scale
- Provide grades and feedback for individual assignments
- Check the status of submissions
- Hide or show grades and feedback
- Create a custom certificate
- Create and manage badges