Please complete this form at least two weeks before you hope to start using Vevox. We will process requests about once a week.
We currently have a maximum of 100 full Vevox accounts for the whole of Warwick (worth £100 each, paid for out of limited central funds). We therefore need to ensure that they are used effectively. Priority is given to departments where groups of teachers are using Vevox together in an organised manner.
The service is primarily targeted at enhancing large-group teaching (please click on the link to read the definition, as it is not actually about a specific number of students), and cases where this can be enhanced for active learning, peer learning and/or responsive teaching. Please click on the links to read the definitions and consider if your case matches at least one of these.
If you are not certain, want to evaluate Vevox, or use it on a smaller scale, you can get a free (limited) educational account from the Vevox web site. You should use a non-Warwick and non-WBS email address to register for a free account.
If you think that you qualify for a full account, please complete this form:
- Introduction to managing course participants
- Make your course visible to students
- Check participants
- Enrolment methods and managing access permissions
- Roles and their functions in Moodle
- Switch to another role
- Create groups
- Create groupings
- Using activities with groups and groupings
- Activity completion
- Course completion
- Course participation
- Introduction to assessment and feedback
- Create and grade a submission using a rubric
- Use a marking workflow for assignments
- Allocate markers to specific submissions
- Create a fail / pass scale
- Provide grades and feedback for individual assignments
- Check the status of submissions
- Hide or show grades and feedback
- Create a custom certificate
- Create and manage badges