Vevox accounts and sign in
Want to evaluate Vevox before using it in Large-group teaching? Get a free demo license from Vevox.com (see note 2 below).
Want to use it with small groups? Get a free demo license from Vevox.com (see note 2 below).
Need a licensed account for large-group teaching at Warwick, paid for by the Academic Technology Team? Use this form to make a request.
Problems signing in? Go to Vevox.com and use the Chat Now option to get immediate help from Vevox (bottom right of the screen - if using the Chrome or FireFox browsers, see note 1 below).
Need help using Vevox? We have some help pages for common tasks in this web site (see the Contents list). Or use the Chat Now option to get immediate help from Vevox.
Loading the PowerPoint add-in
Add-in not installed on an IT Services managed computer? Open the Software Centre app and install it from there. Still not working? Report it to the ITS Help Desk.
Add-in not installed on a computer that is not managed by IT Services? Report it to whoever helps you look after your computer, or download it from Vevox.com and install it yourself if you can.
If you do see the Vevox application on your desktop or in the Start menu, and it still isn't loading in PowerPoint, try clicking in the Vevox link, and this should open PowerPoint with the add-in loaded.
Teaching with Vevox
Need help, inspiration, guidance, on designing teaching with Vevox? Join our PRS at Warwick community and join the conversation there.
Need training? Refer to the channel in the PRS at Warwick community site.
1. Often the Chat Now link doesn't immediately appear when using Chrome or FireFox, if you wiggle your mouse pointer around the bottom right of the screen it will eventually appear.
2. You can get a free educational account, limited to 100 students at a time, and with limited functionality. You must not use a Warwick email address when registering for this.
- Introduction to managing course participants
- Make your course visible to students
- Check participants
- Enrolment methods and managing access permissions
- Roles and their functions in Moodle
- Switch to another role
- Create groups
- Create groupings
- Using activities with groups and groupings
- Activity completion
- Course completion
- Course participation
- Introduction to assessment and feedback
- Create and grade a submission using a rubric
- Use a marking workflow for assignments
- Allocate markers to specific submissions
- Create a fail / pass scale
- Provide grades and feedback for individual assignments
- Check the status of submissions
- Hide or show grades and feedback
- Create a custom certificate
- Create and manage badges