Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Changed name or title

What you need to do to amend your ITS Account details if your name or title has changed.

If you're a student, contact the Academic Office to inform them of your changed name or title. If you're a staff member, contact Human Resources.

After their records have been updated, contact the IT Services Help Desk and advise us of the change. We'll look out for the changes from the Academic Office/Human Resources coming into the IT Services systems (as some details will be updated automatically). The IT Services Help Desk can then change the rest.