We've included some training videos for Echo360 below and provided a how-to guide to get you started. If you need more information on the Echo360 Evaluation Project or support in using Echo360, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- EchoPlayer Overview
- Installing Personal Capture on Windows 7
- Installing Personal Capture on a Mac
- Personal Capture Overview
- Presentation Editor Overview
How to make a recording available to students
- Ask your Departmental Coordinator to schedule a lecture recording.
- Give the lecture so it can be recorded.
- The lecture will be automatically uploaded for processing. You'll get an email within 48 hours to tell you that this is complete.
- Go to lecturecapture.warwick.ac.uk and log in with your ITS username and password.
- Select the "Echos" tab
- Select the "Unavailable" tab
- If you want to edit your recording, hover the cursor over it and select "Edit" from the menu. Watch the Presentation Editor Overview video for more information.
- Give your recording a name, and add any supporting info in the "Description" section.
- When you've finished editing and the recording has been re-processed, you can publish it.
- Select your recording with the tick box on the left hand side of the screen.
- Select the drop-down menu in the "Actions" box, and select "Make Available".
- Your recording can now be viewed by any student with a link to the module.