Personal Capture can record whatever is on your computer screen, including Powerpoint presentations and websites, your voice and the video from your webcam if desired.
The software allows you to quickly and easily playback your recordings, perform editing and publish to the Lecture Capture System. Once it's uploaded you have the same benefits as an automated recording.
How to install Personal Capture on a University Managed PC
How to install Personal Capture on an Unmanaged PC
How to install Personal Capture on an Unmanaged Mac
To Download Personal Capture on your PC or MAC follow these instructions:
1. Access Echo360 Via the Moodle using the Lecture Capture Block link:
2. Locate the cog icon at the top of the Echo360 page:
3. Click on Downloads:
4. Download the correct version you require for your computer:
5. Open the downloaded program and follow the installation instructions.
6. Once the program has finished installing open it and Click the Login Icon on the app to Link the app to your Echo360 account.
7. Login via the browser:
Once you have Logged into Echo360 you can return to the Personal Capture application.