Warwick Guest OSX 10.8.5 Setup
1. Connect your Mac to the “Warwick Guest” wireless network.
2. Once connected, you will be automatically redirected to the Warwick Guest Wireless Log in page.
3. If you already have a valid Warwick Guest account, login with those credentials. Otherwise, create yourself an account by clicking the link "here" within the sentence “Click here to create an account”.
4. From the options listed, select one that best describes the purpose of visit to the University.
6. Provide your details, including a valid full mobile number, to which your generated guest login will be sent. Guest with non UK mobile phones should use the international phone number code of their country with the "+" sign at the beginning e.g. China +86xxxxxxxxxxx.
8. Follow the provided link to return to the Warwick Guest wireless login page and provide username and password received by sms text.
9. Once you have logged in, please leave the guest portal pop-up in the background if one is generated.