Printing Service Outage - Saturday 18th December
On Saturday 18th December, between 08:30-14:30, there will be no access to printing and photocopying services provided by IT, while we carry out a major server upgrade.
For advice or support, please contact us: https://www.warwick.ac.uk/helpdesk
What will be affected and unavailable during this downtime?
- Staff & Student pull and push printing, including that within the Linux Managed desktop
- Mail2Me (Scan to Email)
- Copy (including Library Visitor Cards)
- printing.warwick.ac.uk webpage
- SafeCom Saveometer
- Autostore (Scan to Folder)
- The processing of Printer Credits will also be offline.
Please note that the IT provided CUPS will be unaffected by these planned works and will remain available for the duration of this change.