The Software Licence Management Service provides licences for approved software to meet the University's academic and business needs. We provide software for download by Warwick staff and students, as well as software on the managed desktop.
We aim to minimise the University's software licence purchase costs, and promote legal use of software and compliance with licensing terms.
Get the software you need
- How do I get Microsoft Office software?
- Can staff use Microsoft products on home computers?
- How do I renew my MATLAB licence?
- Guide to purchasing software
- Wish list
- Financial regulations governing software purchases
- Code of conduct for the use of software
- Regulations for computer use
- Guidance on the use of cloud services
- Chest licence agreements
- Open Athens
- Application Delivery Service
- Windows 7 support
- Mac users' forum
- IT training