Skip to main content

I am a staff member, can I use Microsoft products on my home computer?

Yes - our Microsoft EES Agreement gives staff the right to use Office and Windows operating system upgrades on their home computers for University work. The licence only applies as long as the staff member is employed by the University and must be removed when they leave.

Further details