The Course Transfer Request system allows an existing student or their personal tutor on their behalf to request a transfer to another course, which may be in a different department. This service is provided via the Student Records Office.
The service includes:
- A web form used by the student to make the transfer request
- A web form used by a member of staff on behalf of the student to make the transfer request
- Email confirmations of progress and decisions.
- Workflow for Academic department(s) to approve or decline the request.
- Workflow for the Student Records office to progress the request, for example:
- request additional information,
- Defer the request to the specified date.
List of standard requests
IT Services can create, delete and manage accounts on the Course Transfer Request system, as directed by the Student Records Office.
The service is normally available 24/7, not withstanding periods of non-availability required for planned maintenance.
This service is free at the point of use.