Before you can add a blog to your favourites, you must be signed in.
- Browse around Warwick Blogs until you find a blog collection that you want to add to your favourites.
- Click the heart icon next to the title of the collection:
- On the next screen you can choose which folder you want to add the collection to, which blogs you'd like to see entries from and whether you want to add all entries from the collection or just entries with particular tags.
- Click the Add to my favourite blogs (or Update button if you already have added favourites). You'll see a screen confirming the collection has been added to your favourites.
- Click View my favourite blogs to go to your favourites page and you should now see the collection added to the folder you specified. The collection is also displayed in your list of favourites in the left-hand column of your blog:
- When you next return to the collection, you should see a tick inside the heart icon. This indicates you have already added this collection to your favourites.