To remove a blog from your favourites, you need to be signed in first.
- Go to Admin in the your blog's menu bar.
- Select Manage your favourite blogs. You should see your favourites page. Here you can remove blogs from your favourites.
- Select Edit at the top of the left-hand column. You will then see an edit icon like this appear at the left of all your folders and favourites.
- Select the edit icon to the left of the blog that you want to edit and remove.
- Select Remove this blog . You will see a screen asking you to confirm that you want to remove the blog.
- Select Remove this blog again. You will see a screen confirming that the blog has been deleted.
- Select Return to my favourite blogs to return to your favourites page and check that the blog has been deleted.