To remove a folder from your favourites, you need to be signed in first.
- Go to Admin in your blog's menu bar.
- Select Manage your favourite blogs. You should see your favourites page where you can create, edit and delete folders.
- Select Edit at the top of the left-hand column. You will then see an edit icon appear at the left of all your folders and favourites.
- Select the edit icon to the left of the folder you want to edit and remove.
- Select Remove this folder . You will see a screen asking you to confirm that you want to remove the folder.
- Select Remove this folder again. You will see a screen confirming that the folder has been deleted.
- Select Return to my favourite blogs to go back to your favourites page and check that the folder has been deleted.