You can change the appearance for your blog by choosing a different design for it. To change the appearance you must be signed into your blog with your IT Services username and password.
- Click on the Admin link to the right of the utility bar. BlogBuilder's screen for managing your blog should appear.
- Click on 'Appearance'. It's the first link in the list and has an icon that looks like this: You should now be able to see the appearance screen.
- Choose a design for your blog.
- Click on 'Update' at the bottom of the page.
- Click on the 'Back to blog manager' button.
- Click on the 'Back to my blog' button and you should see that the appearance of your blog has changed to reflect your chosen design.
Sample blogs showing the some of the different designs available for you to select