How do I see a list of all my entries?
- Sign in with your IT Services username and password.
- Click on the Admin link to the right of the utility bar. BlogBuilder's screen for managing your blog should appear.
- Click on the link that says ‘Manage your blog entries/drafts’. It has an icon like this: and is in the blog content section. The editing entries screen should appear. On this page, you should see a table listing all the entries that you have written, most recent first. For each entry, you can see the title, publication date, author, status (draft or published) and the number of comments on the entry. There is also a choice of actions for each entry: view, edit and delete.
- To return to your blog, click on the ‘Back to blog manager’ button.
- Click on the ‘Back to my blog’ button.