A custom text/image sidebar item allows you to place any freeform text (or an image) into your sidebar, either using HTML or Warwick Blogs special markup.
- Go to your Sidebar admin page by clicking the "Admin" link at the top right of your blog (whilst signed in) and then clicking on the Sidebar link to see a list of items on your sidebar.
- Click "Custom..." from the "Add a sidebar item to your blog" box
- Select "An item of Textile and/or HTML freeform text" from the window that pops up
- In the title field, enter the title for the sidebar item, for example "About me". You can leave this blank if you want.
- Enter the text you wish to show into the text area
- Press submit and the sidebar item will be added to your blog
Related FAQ itemsWhat is my sidebar?