You can modify the title of all your blog sidebar items, or remove it entirely, via the Manage your sidebar admin screen.
- Go to your blog and ensure you are signed in using your IT Services username and password.
- Select Admin in the menu bar.
- Select Sidebar:
- You should be able to see a list of all your sidebar items.
- Click the edit icon for the sidebar item you want to modify:
- On the Edit sidebar item screen, enter the new title you want to use for your sidebar item:
- Select Update and you'll see the new title for your sidebar item in the Manager your sidebar screen:
- Now view your blog; the updated title is displayed in your sidebar:
Note: if you empty the sidebar item's title field, the item will still appear on your blog but without a title.