Sign up for HearNow. It's your chance to voice your opinions on the services you use every day at Warwick, earning rewards in the process.
Already signed up?Login at hearnow.warwick.ac.uk.
How does it work?
It's really simple:
- You sign up online.
- You tell us what topics you want to voice your opinions on.
- We get in touch when there's a snap poll for you to complete.
What's in it for me?
Lots of things!
- Seeing the services you use improve based on your feedback.
- All snap polls contribute to your profile - regular contributors will collect badges and get invites to focus groups.
- Some snap polls carry monetary rewards for your Eating@Warwick card.
What's a “snap poll”?
It's a short question or set of questions, sent out to help us understand the Warwick community's opinions. And by short we really mean short – tailored for mobile phones or small screens and really easy to complete.
Basically we want to know what you think so that we can improve the services we offer you. This is your opportunity to tell us.