Coursework Management version 9 was released on 27th April 2012. These are the main visible improvements:
- Erroneous feedback can now be deleted even if it is already published.
- Assignments can now optionally allow re-submission up until the close date.
- The form for creating an assignment is pre-filled with some information from the last created assignment.
- The submission form now displays the time left until the deadline, e.g. "4 hours and 24 minutes".
Technical release notes:
- [HFC-189] - Non-indexing instance doesn't pick up index updates
- [HFC-88] - Overwrite feedback
- [HFC-127] - Support multiple file attachments on submissions
- [HFC-157] - E-submission: submit multiple times
- [HFC-192] - Smart prefill on "New assignment" form
- [HFC-195] - Display time left on assignment screen
- [HFC-91] - Use some predesigned UI elements