Tabula 104 (Rutherfordium) was released on Thursday 30th April 2015. This included bug fixes and the following improvements:
- Student profiles can now be exported for Tier 4 compliance.
- It is no longer possible to change the marking workflow used for an assignment once it has received submissions.
- A bug that lead users that did not have permission to view the members of a small group to believe they could see the members has been fixed.
Technical release notes:
- [TAB-3396] - Disallow changing marking workflow on assignments that have submissions
- [TAB-3429] - Modal dialog appears when it should not (if you don't have permission)
- [TAB-3431] - Unable to send email from assignment page
- [TAB-3467] - Fix return-to when a marker has finished marking an exam
- [TAB-3468] - Error message for staff in Classics - 1103863 on assignment CX303 needs feedback in 2 days but exempt
- [TAB-3473] - NPE in assignment import
- [TAB-3480] - Sorting extensions by submission deadline
- [TAB-3481] - Adding exam marks throws number format exception when 1000 or more students
- [TAB-3482] - Grade isn't pre-populated when applying adjustment to marks
- [TAB-3483] - Assessment groups almost empty for PO231
- [TAB-3475] - Exam marker improvements
- [TAB-1152] - PDF export of student profile
- [TAB-3478] - Enable exams feature