Tabula 105 (Dubnium) was released on Monday 11th May 2015. This included bug fixes and the following improvements:
- You can now view combinations of timetables from across a department, including module, route, and year of study.
- When viewing all students in a department you can now filter to show only those with an administrative note.
- A bug that meant students without any monitoring points appearing when filtering by unrecorded students has been fixed.
- Students can now re-request an extension during their current approved extension, regardless of the close date of the assignment.
Technical release notes:
- [TAB-3514] - Check wording for unlinking e-mail
- [TAB-3488] - NPE on assign-markers
- [TAB-3508] - Students should be in seat order when assigning markers
- [TAB-3512] - Tooltip for Late label doesn't display working days
- [TAB-3515] - Student unable to request a further extension
- [TAB-3517] - Exam marker using spreadsheet upload does not know which students' exams they need to mark
- [TAB-3521] - Copying assignment doesn't copy form fields correctly
- [TAB-3524] - Students not in any Monitoring Point Schemes have non-zero totals
- [TAB-3421] - Addition of "Save As" button on Exam Management assignment page
- [TAB-3490] - Don't cleanup unreferenced files with an mtime less than 28 days
- [TAB-3500] - Change wording of Old adjusted mark in the mark upload template
- [TAB-3507] - Improvements to creating an exam
- [TAB-3523] - Show assignment deadline when adjusting
- [TAB-3525] - Link in unrecorded points notification should show all students
- [TAB-1946] - Allow users to see combinations of timetables
- [TAB-3350] - View all students with an admin note
- [TAB-2959] - Monitoring scheme membership will go all kinds of wrong when SITS switches year