Tabula 106 (Seaborgium) was released on Wednesday 20th May 2015. This included bug fixes and the following improvements:
- Downloading ZIP files of large numbers of submissions or feedback is now done in a less error-prone way, supporting larger numbers of files.
- A bug that prevented markers from completing feedback when using Safari on OSX has been fixed.
- The coursework home page for a department has been made substantially faster to load.
- Hidden modules on the coursework home page are now in the correct order when shown.
Technical release notes:
- [TAB-3531] - Relationships not being ended
- [TAB-3537] - Extension was approved without an expiryDate
- [TAB-3542] - Notification sent for deleted assignment
- [TAB-3546] - Order hidden modules correctly on the coursework and exam dept admins screens
- [TAB-3548] - Unable to release submissions
- [TAB-3549] - Comments popout doesn't display correctly in IE10
- [TAB-3550] - Unnecessary data fetched for dept homepage
- [TAB-3552] - Primary buttons using purple visited link colour
- [TAB-3554] - Unable to confirm and send to admin
- [TAB-3559] - Deleting multiple feedback items simultaneously
- [TAB-3571] - E-mail queue shows dismissed notifications
- [TAB-2083] - Design some emergency Tabula on fire and you can't submit your assignment message
- [TAB-2917] - Include more data for Create and EditAttendancePoint events
- [TAB-3496] - Request for Exams to have separate permissions from Coursework
- [TAB-3516] - Make downloading submissions ZIPs asynchronous
- [TAB-3518] - Lock save and cancel buttons to the bottom of screens
- [TAB-3528] - Show more info in unexpanded marker view
- [TAB-3532] - Support module timetable proxy in FakeSyllabusPlusController
- [TAB-3536] - Validation broken on MarkingCompleted
- [TAB-3538] - Disallow adjustments when not collecting marks
- [TAB-3533] - Let students with an SLD make this known to the marker