Tabula 109 (Meitnerium) was released on Tuesday 16th June 2015. This included bug fixes and the following improvements:
- Marking workflows can now be removed from assignments at any time. Note that if an assignment has submissions this cannot be undone.
- When uploading marks via a spreadsheet a limit of 5000 students is now applied, after empty rows have been removed.
- A bug that meant markers and admins could not download a mark template has been fixed.
- A bug that caused members of assessment groups to be out-of-date has been fixed.
Technical release notes:
- [TAB-3603] - Error uploading marks spreadsheet
- [TAB-3604] - Exception importing assignments
- [TAB-3606] - Adjusting mark doesn't adjust grade
- [TAB-3607] - Original mark not displayed when adjusting
- [TAB-3610] - Julie Freemantle cannot download a spreadsheet for an exam today
- [TAB-3614] - Don't delete FileAttachments when overwriting submissions
- [TAB-3615] - Uploaded files are still written to the filesystem & database in read-only mode
- [TAB-3617] - Allow removal of workflow at any time
- [TAB-3605] - Allow ad-hoc students to be registered on exam