Tabula 110 (Darmstadtium) was released on Monday 29th June 2015. This included bug fixes and the following improvements:
- A bug that meant submisions could not be deleted has been fixed.
- When a choosing a user the department of each user is now displayed.
- Monitoring Point and Small Group Teaching reports can now be filtered by date.
- It is no longer necessary to add online feedback in addition to marks in order to progress through a marking workflow.
Technical release notes:
- [TAB-3622] - Error when trying to delete submission
- [TAB-3623] - Original mark isn't shown on adjustments screen
- [TAB-2939] - Hide student type options if relationship is not checked
- [TAB-3094] - Change wording of 'no assignments' message
- [TAB-3095] - Show department and Staff/student status in userpicker results
- [TAB-3124] - Show % sign on student marks
- [TAB-3138] - Long Course name overlaps 'other courses' dropdown
- [TAB-3164] - Change references to 'feedbacks' to read 'feedback'
- [TAB-3322] - Enable reports to be filtered by date range
- [TAB-3534] - Make 'Assignment to copy' search case-insensitive
- [TAB-3541] - Add loading animation when fetching combined timetable
- [TAB-3586] - Ready for moderating label
- [TAB-3597] - Show current assignment workflow regardless of department
- [TAB-3598] - Add all current courses to permissions parents for students
- [TAB-3620] - Treat marks uploaded via spreadsheet as 'in progress'
- [TAB-3621] - Single-use token to retrieve a submission's file attachment