Tabula 115 (Ununpentium) was released on Friday 25th September 2015. This included bug fixes and the following improvements:
- Markers get notified now when a late submission is received.
- Student's profile now displays approval audit data for the meeting record.
- Students are not included on points that start after their end date.
- Tutees/supervisees can be alphabetically sorted based on year of study.
- Some improvements in the Turnitin area.
Technical release notes:
- [TAB-3724] - Remove membership RMI code and old photo storage
- [TAB-3710] - Turnitin LTI report scores always 0
- [TAB-3712] - Always show filters on SGT dept admin page, even if zero results
- [TAB-3714] - Can't remove word count
- [TAB-3721] - Turnitin LTI plagiarism check on too large a file results in BindException
- [TAB-3734] - Missing Celcat timetable shouldn't throw a cache update exception
- [TAB-3737] - Tutors/supervisors in department throwing exception
- [TAB-3103] - Sort tutees/supervisees alphabetically when sorting by year of study
- [TAB-3317] - Re-work use of verb "reject" in marking workflow to "return" or "request changes"
- [TAB-3522] - Notify markers when a late submission is recieved.
- [TAB-3527] - Don't include students on points that start after their end date
- [TAB-3650] - Display approval audit data for meeting record on student's profile
- [TAB-3679] - Display module title in timetable events from Syllabus+
- [TAB-3695] - Disable word count conventions field if there is no word count
- [TAB-3701] - Turnitin - update max filesize text
- [TAB-3706] - Fetch photos from photos.warwick rather than membership RMI
- [TAB-3713] - Turnitin LTI - Update progress etc when Turnitin unavailable
- [TAB-3729] - Be clear in the report email that submission restrictions are from Turnitin
- [TAB-3651] - Allow swapping of markers in marking workflow
- [TAB-3689] - Students module marks displayed on their Tabula profile page
- [TAB-3561] - LTI certification
- [TAB-3731] - Import Chemistry events for 15/16