Tabula 119 (Ununennium) was released on Tuesday 24th November 2015. This included bug fixes and improvements, including:
- When download small group teaching attendance reports, totals for all 4 states are now provided.
- The performance of generating plagarism reports from Turnitin has been improved.
- The number of students displayed on a single page of small group attendance registers has been increased when not showing photos.
- The maximum uploaded file limit when uploading a file to Turnitin has been adjusted to 20MB (20971520 bytes)
- A bug that prevented some departments from displaying on the Monitoring Points home page has been fixed.
Technical release notes:
- [TAB-3848] - View/recording monitoring points link for MOAC 15/16 doesn't exist
- [TAB-3851] - User Access Manager can't remove Extension Manager permissions from permissions screen
- [TAB-3861] - When uploading marking workflow spreadsheet missing marker throws an exception
- [TAB-3870] - 'Past' assignments no longer show archived assignments to students
- [TAB-3877] - Make descriptions consistent when role is empty on departmental permissions screen
- [TAB-3868] - Allow import of arbitrary collections of students
- [TAB-3738] - Remove code for Engineering to get CELCAT timetables
- [TAB-3867] - Set TurnitIn upload limit to 20MB
- [TAB-3881] - Turnitin assignment name must be less than 100 characters
- [TAB-3018] - Ex-tutors should be able to reschedule meetings
- [TAB-3756] - Tweak wording of scheduled meeting notification sent to tutors
- [TAB-3793] - Validate module code when creating a new module
- [TAB-3807] - UI improvement for showing location of meetings etc
- [TAB-3835] - Wording in reports should match wording in Tabula
- [TAB-3850] - Auto-calculate all 4 states of monitoring points in reports
- [TAB-3864] - API: When submitting to Turnitin, allow specifying which user to authenticate as
- [TAB-3872] - Don't let long running scheduled jobs stop others from running
- [TAB-3779] - Display more students on printed attendance sheets