Tabula 148 (Unquadoctium) was released on Friday 29th July 2016. This release included bug fixes and improvements, including:
- The Profiles section of Tabula has now been migrated to ID7. This includes restructuring member profiles into separate pages to allow us to add more information to each section.
- It is now possible to directly re-allocate a personal tutor/supervisor's students to other staff members.
- Meeting records can now be created in bulk by personal tutors/supervisors.
- Students with a disclosed disability can now choose to make markers aware of that disability when submitting coursework.
Technical release notes:
- [TAB-4335] - Profile - Identity
- [TAB-4336] - Profile - Timetable
- [TAB-4337] - Profile - Relationships
- [TAB-4338] - Profile - Assignments
- [TAB-4339] - Profile - Marking
- [TAB-4340] - Profile - Modules
- [TAB-4341] - Profile - Seminars
- [TAB-4343] - Update home page
- [TAB-4344] - Reallocate students
- [TAB-4368] - Remove old profile code
- [TAB-4411] - Fix creating extenuating circumstances
- [TAB-4412] - Allow students to be pre-selected before (re-)allocation
- [TAB-4413] - Add 'Students' page to profile
- [TAB-4435] - Enable feature flag for disability on submission
- [TAB-4428] - New functional tests
- [TAB-498] - I want to be able to see personal tutor meetings that haven't had their outcomes recorded
- [TAB-1373] - Record meeting with tutees as a group
- [TAB-4296] - Migrate Profiles component
- [TAB-4395] - Urkund document submission
- [TAB-4397] - Urkund report retrieval
- [TAB-1426] - Show date of last meeting record in list of tutees
- [TAB-2608] - Add create meeting record link to timetable event pop-up
- [TAB-3097] - Allow tutors/supervisors to see students who haven't approved meeting records
- [TAB-3929] - Distributing students for personal tutoring
- [TAB-4388] - Remove route and year of study filters from draft timetable view