Tabula 151 (Unpentunium) was released on Friday 19th August 2016. This release included bug fixes and improvements, including:
- Department admins are now notified when a student misses 3, 6, and 8 monitoring points. These values can be adjusted, with the approval of the International Office, by contacting us.
- The course title is now shown as a tooltip when changing the academic year on a student's profile.
- A bug that made it frustrating to create assignments from SITS when 'Collect submissions' was disabled has been fixed.
Technical release notes:
- [TAB-2924] - Change help icons to edit for reusable group allocation
- [TAB-4483] - Unable to import more than one profile at once
- [TAB-4491] - Uploaded grade not displayed when PWD student is added back to exam manually
- [TAB-4493] - Save button not displayed when creating submissionless assignments from SITS
- [TAB-4495] - Timetable API UIDs are not unique
- [TAB-4485] - Fix StudentTimetableTest functional tests