Tabula 160 (Unhexnilium) was released on Thursday 27th October 2016. This release included bug fixes and improvements, including:
- Assessment breakdowns can now be added to exam grids, show the marks for assignments and exams for each student in addition to the overall mark for the module.
- It is now possible to have separate columns for first and last name when generating an exam grid.
- The CATS passed for each year can now be added to a exam grid.
Technical release notes:
- [TAB-4557] - Data model and importer
- [TAB-4653] - One-time multi-year assignment membership import
- [TAB-4387] - Assessment breakdowns
- [TAB-4540] - Add optional 'passed CATS per year' to the grid
- [TAB-4637] - Post-deploy migration
- [TAB-4649] - Enable celcatTimetablesWBS on non-production