Tabula 161 (Unhexunium) - Thursday 3rd November 2016
Tabula 161 (Unhexunium) was released on Thursday 3rd November 2016. This release included bug fixes and improvements, including:
- Sub-department routes and courses are now shown when creating Exam Grids.
- Expired relationships (personal tutor, supervisor etc) are shown in the Profile timeline.
- Auto-created monitoring points are now updated when changing event registers.
- 'Sessional tutors' will now be imported into Tabula as staff members.
Technical release notes:
- [TAB-4564] - Deleted submissions cause Urkund submission exceptions
- [TAB-4655] - Event attendance page displays weirdly in IE & FF
- [TAB-4656] - Update auto created monitoring points when changing event registers
- [TAB-4659] - Timeline for dissertation supervisor missing data
- [TAB-4662] - Bug with manually adding students to attendance lists.
- [TAB-4663] - Show sub-department routes and courses when creating exam grids
- [TAB-4666] - Member.toExamGridEntity mistakenly assumes fresh courses
- [TAB-4670] - ExamGridEntity incorrectly generated
- [TAB-4672] - Treat 'Sessional tutor' as staff