Tabula 172 (Unseptbium) was released on Friday 3rd Feb 2017. This release included bug fixes and improvements, including:
- Previously assignment submissions filter based on marker didn't bring back results properly. This has been fixed now.
- Deceased students were displayed at various places in tabula earlier. These students won't be displayed now. All pending notifications will get removed from the system as part of the import process. This includes extension requests, scheduled personal tutor changes, unconfirmed meeting records.
- Fixed null pointer exception in grid generation based on modules with null selection status.
- It was not obivious that you can click the term names/vacation names to select/deselect all weeks on the event creation screen of SGT. We have now provided a check box which makes it clear.
Technical release notes:
- [TAB-4329] - Freemarker exception generating grades
- [TAB-4842] - Filter for submissions
- [TAB-4846] - NPE generating exam grid
- [TAB-4764] - Sysadmin utility for viewing WBS timetables
- [TAB-4802] - UI improvement for event creation screen
- [TAB-4828] - Remove deceased students from tabula