We released Tabula 191 (Unenunium) on Thursday, 24th August 2017. It is now possible to create double blind marking workflows.
We've resolved the following bugs:
- Small group spreadsheet imports no longer display an error when a day field is missing from an event (a validation message explaining that a day is required is displayed instead)
- Fixed a bug that prevented certain modules from being expanded in coursework
Technical release notes
- [TAB-5427] - Update help text for moderators on marks spreadsheet upload screen
- [TAB-4809] - Create assignment details tab (double blind)
- [TAB-4817] - Create assignment markers tab(double blind)
- [TAB-5474] - Uploading SGT spreadsheet causes token error
- [TAB-5494] - ' Dept module (PH372) can't be expanded (probably related with NPE on feedbackmarker'
- [TAB-5507] - "Copy feedback js errors"
- [TAB-5468] - Department user search API
- [TAB-5472] - View single small group API
- [TAB-5479] - Students registered on a module API
- [TAB-5496] - Text changes - add double blind marking workflow to 'Which type should I use?' modal
- [TAB-5478] - Allow modules with full stops in the module code to be created in the UI
- [TAB-5508] - Add link to return to assignment after publishing feedback
- [TAB-4463] - Double blind workflow type