We released Tabula 194 (Unenquadium) on Monday 18th September 2017. This release included bug fixes and improvements, including:
- Students will now be auto-released (if enabled) for marking despite no submissions. Auto-release text message on assignment feedback tab has been amended to reflect that.
- We have fixed a bug where previously Allocated students were still sometimes showing up as unallocated as part of coursework managment.
- Previously, edit assignment details tab was failing validation when marking was in progress. System was unable to save but didn't display validation failure message to the user. This has been fixed.
- In some cases, Table view didn't show columns for each marker if some students were allocated. This has been fixed.
- Exception was thrown for some open ended assignments as part of feedback process as well as view feedback as student. This also has been fixed.
- More logging added as part of turnitin submission.
Technical release notes
- [TAB-5502] - Edit assignment
- [TAB-5530] - Fix auto-release of assignments for marking despite no submissions
- [TAB-5534] - Allocated students still sometimes show up as unallocated
- [TAB-5535] - Table view may not show columns for each marker if some students have not been allocated
- [TAB-5537] - NPE when logging Turnitin getSubmissionDetails failure
- [TAB-5538] - NPE as part of notification via Edit Group event
- [TAB-5541] - NPE when viewing assignment submission
- [TAB-5542] - Assignment Freemarker exception
- [TAB-5543] - Required para missing in date macro
- [TAB-5514] - "Add hardcoded location IDs for all rooms managed by Central Timetabling"
- [TAB-5521] - Enable JDKLogging for dispatch