We released Tabula 201 (Undecunium) on Friday 13 October 2017. In this version:
- We added a link to edit CM1 marking workflows so you can continue to edit these for any assignment still being marked in the CM1 workflow.
- We fixed a bug to prompt students who sign up to a small group that will cause a timetable clash for them.
- We added validation to the double blind marking workflow to ensure there are at least two independent markers.
- When you publish small group set allocations, the tutor only receives one email notification for all events in the same group. Previously, they received a notification per event.
Technical release notes
- TAB-5625 - Timetable clash behaviour when signing up for groups
- TAB-5632 - Don't create a notification per event when releasing SG sets
- TAB-5636 - Tabula assignments in My Warwick link to CM1 submission page
- TAB-5638 - Ensure that MarkerFeedback isn't orphaned