Tabula 87 (Francium) was released on Wednesday 22nd October 2014. This included bug fixes and the following improvements:
- The icons to edit the allocations of a small group or tutor have been changed to make their purpose clearer.
- A bug that meant feedback reminders were sent for dissertations and when no feedback was absent has been fixed.
- A bug that meant the button used to reset manually included and removed students from small groups and monitoring schemes was absent in IT has been fixed.
- A bug that caused tutors to be unable to delete meeting records created by other members of staff has been fixed.
- Tutors and students can now edit each others scheduled meetings.
Technical release notes:
- [TAB-2912] - Change icons in drag and drop popups from help icon to something else
- [TAB-2841] - Only send feedback due reminders when there are submissions awaiting feedback
- [TAB-2882] - JS Exception creating meeting record
- [TAB-2883] - Don't attempt to email login-disabled users
- [TAB-2885] - Late feedback warnings appearing for assignments marked as dissertations
- [TAB-2888] - Philosophy students being sent to Engineering wrongly for seminars
- [TAB-2894] - No 'Reset' button shown in IE
- [TAB-2897] - Attendance monitoring emails - remove repetition and deal with singular case
- [TAB-2898] - Module registration import falls over when it cannot parse a module code
- [TAB-2921] - IllegalStateException: No feedback deadline for open-ended assignments
- [TAB-2926] - Personal tutors can't delete meeting records
- [TAB-2467] - Allow tutor/supervisor to approve/decline meetings scheduled by tutee/supervisee
- [TAB-2911] - Allow students linked to routes in other teaching departments to be seen in student profiles
- [TAB-2878] - Re-assign amaker after marking has been released
- [TAB-2871] - Replace unnecessary uses of AppContextTestBase