Tabula 89 (Actinium) was released on Wednesday 5th November 2014. This included bug fixes and the following improvements:
- Personal tutors/supervisors whose relationship with a student has ended can now see the previous meeting records.
- A bug that caused students whose courses had ended to appear to their old personal tutors has been fixed.
- Personal tutors can now be assigned by file upload to students taking a route outside of your department.
- A bug that prevented students from being removed from assigned markers has been fixed.
- A bug that caused notifications to be sent for archived assignments has been fixed.
- Attendance at small group events can now be filtered by academic year.
- Users can now contact students taking an event when the event is being modified.
- Following the University's decision, the 2nd January is no longer included in working day calculations.
Technical release notes:
- [TAB-2703] - Previous years tutor notes should always be available
- [TAB-2762] - Duplicate current relationships
- [TAB-2915] - Personal tutor assignment uses wrong department
- [TAB-2916] - Update allowed module code pattern
- [TAB-2935] - Unable to remove students from assigned markers
- [TAB-2936] - Italian subdepartments not listed under sort-modules
- [TAB-2937] - Dept admin can be dept admin for student if they take a module in their department
- [TAB-2949] - Duplicate notifications sent for assignment deadlines
- [TAB-2954] - Agents in Philosophy can create meeting records for other agent types
- [TAB-2956] - SGT tutors can't add ad-hoc students
- [TAB-2969] - Can't view attendance
- [TAB-2881] - Let users view attendance by academic year
- [TAB-2906] - Link to email students when editing SGT event times
- [TAB-2942] - Order student IDs numerically when assigning students to markers
- [TAB-2899] - Import personal tutors for WMG from SITS
- [TAB-2950] - Include 2nd Jan in statutory holidays?