Tabula 92 (Uranium) - Friday 28th November 2014
Tabula 92 (Uranium) was released on Friday 28th November 2014. This included bug fixes and the following improvements:
- Monitoring point data from the 13/14 academic year is now correctly displayed.
- Staff who create a meeting record are no longer prompted to approve the meeting if they are a departmental admin.
- The 'Year of Study' filter now works correctly when viewing your tutees.
- The gadgets on the student profile are now all correctly scoped to the course and academic year being shown.
Technical release notes:
- [TAB-2957] - Scope marker pages to a specified marker
- [TAB-3023] - Student's monitoring point data for previous course (13/14) not being displayed
- [TAB-3024] - Tutors receiving notifications to tell them a meeting record has been approved by them
- [TAB-3032] - Year 3 students appearing when ug, year 1 & 2, are selected
- [TAB-2581] - Marker and moderator field labels on define moderated marking workflow screen
- [TAB-3040] - Report of unrecorded events grouped by module
- [TAB-3041] - Report of missed events grouped by module
- [TAB-3021] - All attendance report
- [TAB-3027] - All small group attendance
- [TAB-3038] - All unrecorded and all missed reports
- [TAB-3006] - Check profile gadgets for correct course and academic year scoping