Tabula 93 (Neptunium) was released on Wednesday 17th December 2014. This included bug fixes and the following improvements:
- Assigning markers to students has been improved to allow assigning by spreadsheet upload, and by linking to small groups.
- The performance of student profile pages has been improved.
- A bug that meant timetables failed to update has been fixed.
- You must now explicitly choose to close a modal form if data has been entered, to prevent accidental data loss.
- A bug that meant feedback could not be moderated has been fixed.
Technical release notes:
- [TAB-3028] - Queue component marks for upload & create scheduled job to upload them
- [TAB-2673] - Improve performance of profiles view page by loading modules ajaxically
- [TAB-3059] - Consolidate meeting record permissions
- [TAB-3090] - Consolidate superfluous permissions
- [TAB-3022] - Timetable events not appearing on profile until cache is flushed
- [TAB-3057] - NullPointerException deleting small group event
- [TAB-3063] - Getting feedback notifications when no longer relevant
- [TAB-3073] - Feedback due warning showing incorrectly
- [TAB-3077] - Don't allow modals to be closed if they contain a form
- [TAB-3083] - Unable to moderate
- [TAB-3088] - Exception viewing monitoring points for CAS
- [TAB-3089] - Missing URI template variable downloading marker feedback attachment
- [TAB-3092] - Sanitise non-ASCII filenames
- [TAB-3000] - Improve "assign marker" action
- [TAB-3049] - Improve in-page report performance
- [TAB-3074] - Don't try and fetch previous year information from Scientia after 1st November
- [TAB-3079] - Change dropdown label to 'face-to-face'
- [TAB-3027] - All small group attendance
- [TAB-3070] - Feedback report for Engineering - no submissions
- [TAB-2950] - Include 2nd Jan in statutory holidays?