Tabula 97 (Berkelium) was released on Tuesday 2nd February 2015. This included bug fixes and the following improvements:
- Notifications where an action is required (for example, approving a meeting) are now dismissed automatically when that action is completed.
- A bug that prevented tutors and supervisors from viewing their student's feedback has been fixed.
- Mark adjustments are now shown on the summary and list views for the assignment.
Technical release notes:
- [TAB-3033] - Show mark upload status on assignment submission/feedback screen
- [TAB-3198] - Clear Profiles notifications
- [TAB-3199] - Clear Coursework notifications
- [TAB-3200] - Clear Small group notifications
- [TAB-3178] - Tutor unable to view tutees' feedback
- [TAB-3181] - Template exception sending email/viewing activity stream for feedback with no adjusted grade
- [TAB-3182] - NPE confirming deleted scheduled meeting
- [TAB-3183] - Exception viewing submissions for assignment (bad workflow state?)
- [TAB-3185] - FeedbackForSits not cleared after functional tests
- [TAB-3193] - Now that marks can be adjusted, need to write *adjusted* mark to SITS
- [TAB-3206] - Editing feedback and saving it creates multiple labels
- [TAB-3207] - Moderated submissions showing incorrect 'Next action'
- [TAB-3208] - Marked submissions showing inconsistent 'Next action' text
- [TAB-3211] - Unable to send blank feedback to markers as admin