Use the site changes page template to show a list of recent changes to your website, and who made them, within the previous 24 hours, seven days, 14 days and older. As well as being useful to site administrators, visitors may value discovering what’s new on your site.
In this article:
Create a site changes page
- Go to the parent page under which you want to place the site changes page template.
- Go to Edit > Create a new page. You need edit or admin permissions on the parent page to do this.
- Select Change page template to expand the template options, then change the template to Site changes.
- Specify whether you want to include sub-sites in the list of site changes.
- Expand the Add page properties section and enter the URL, page heading, title bar caption and link caption. For a description of these properties, see: create a new blank page.
- Specify the keywords and page contact.
- When you've finished editing the page properties, select Create new page. You see a confirmation message with a link to view the new page.
Change an existing page to a list of site changes
- Go to the page that you want to change to a list of site changes.
- Go to Edit > Edit page properties.
- In Change page template & options, change the page template to Site changes.
- When you've finished editing the page properties, select Save changes.
Subscribe to site changes via RSS
To generate an RSS feed URL you can subscribe to in your RSS reader:
Take the following URL:
foowith the topmost URL of the section you wish to see recent edits for. For example, to see recent edits to the IT Services website, use:
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem