- Browse to the page you wish to move.
- Go to Edit > More, and select the Current page tab.
- In the Manage page box, click Move this page. The URL of the page you're moving is at the top of the screen.
In the New URL box, enter the URL where you want to move the page to. The URL must be relative to
https://warwick.ac.ukFor example, to move a page beneath the IT Services Intranet home page, enter:
Alternatively, use the page picker to browse to and select the new location. You now see the relative URL in the New URL box.
- You have the option to leave a forwarding page that points to the new location. This automatically redirects people who visit the old URL, or sub-pages, to the new URL. To do so, select Forward requests for.
- Specify whether or not the page you're moving should be included in search results by choosing the appropriate option from the Allow search engines menu. Your choice also applies to any sub-pages or files beneath the current page. For more information, see: how search engines find pages.
- Specify whether the view permissions should remain at the current settings, or be removed, by choosing the appropriate option from the Permissions menu. Your choice also applies to any sub-pages or files beneath the current page. For more information, see: edit page permissions.
- Click Move page.
Related help articles
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem