In a multiple choice question, one or more of the choices is correct. You select all the choices which are correct, and leave incorrect choices unselected. When you design questions of this type, you can (optionally) make the question easier with a hint on how many correct choices there are.
- Go to your quiz.
- Go to Edit > Edit quizbuilder page or select Edit this quiz at the bottom of the page.
Select Multiple choices from the Add a question options at the left-hand side. The Add/Edit a multiple choice question page appears:
- In the Question name box, type a name for the question – for example, question1. The Question name isn't displayed to the participant; it's used to identify the question in submissions.
- In the Question box, type the question. This is displayed to the participant.
- Type all the answer choices in the Choices box, one per line.
Specify the correct answers by prepending them with a plus symbol (+). For example, for the question Which of these is a fruit? enter the following in the Choices box:
Carrot Celery +Banana
- In the Feedback for correct answer box, type in any feedback.
- In the Feedback for wrong answer box, type in any feedback.
- Select the Save button.
- When you have finished editing the quiz, select the Done button at the top right.
Related help articles
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem