Use the multiple choice question type to ask the participant to select all correct answers from a list of options. More than one answer can be correct. You can provide feedback for right and wrong answers.
- Go to your quiz.
- Go to Edit > Edit quizbuilder page.
Under Add a question, select Multiple choices. The Add/Edit a multiple choice question page appears:
- In the Question name box, enter a name to help you identify the question in submissions – for example, question1. Participants do not see it on the quiz.
- Enter the question for the participant in the Question box.
- Enter each answer choice on a separate line in the Choices box.
Specify the correct answers by prepending them with a plus symbol
+. For example, for the question Which of these is a fruit? enter:
Carrot Celery +Banana
- Optionally, enter any feedback to show the participant when they submit correct and wrong answers.
- Select Save.
- When you have finished editing the quiz, select Done.
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem