- Go to your quiz.
- Go to Edit > Edit quizbuilder page or select the Edit this quiz link at the bottom of the page.
Select Single choice (detailed) from the Add a question options at the left-hand side. The Add/Edit a detailed single choice question page appears:
- In the Question name box, type a name for the question – for example, question1. The Question name isn't displayed to the participant; it's used to identify the question in submissions.
- In the Question box, type the question. This is displayed to the participant.
Type the first answer choice in the Choice box.
To specify the correct answer, prepend it with a plus sign (+) – for example:
- Type a score for this choice in the Score box. The scores are weighted, so give the highest score to the correct answer, the next highest score to the next closest answer, and so on. This system rewards those people who answer correctly yet also rewards those who make a reasonable attempt at answering the questions.
- In the Feedback box, type in any feedback for this particular choice.
- Select the Add choice button, then repeat steps 6–8 for the remaining choices.
- When you have finished adding all your choices, select the Save button.
- Select the Done button at the top right.
Related help articles
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem