When you have edit or admin permissions for a resource bookings page, you can book resources on behalf of another person.
- Go to the bookings page.
- Select the resource you want to book using the tabs at the top of the page.
Hover over the time slot you want to book, then select Make booking:
- In the pop-up, specify the booking time using the calendar buttons attached to the From and To fields.
- To make a repeat booking, choose an option from the Repeats drop-down list.
- In the Book on behalf of box, enter the person's name or username. Matches are shown as you type.
- Select Add Booking. The bookings page now shows the name of the person you booked the resource on behalf of.
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem