If you have edit or admin permissions on a resource bookings page, you can book resources on behalf of another person.
- Go to your bookings page.
- Select the resource you wish to book using the tabs at the top of the page.
Hover over the time slot you wish to book and select the Make booking button:
- Specify the time you wish the booking to finish using the End time drop-down menus.
- If you wish to make a repeat booking, choose an option from the Repeats drop-down menu.
- Under Book on behalf of, select Specific user and enter the person's usercode. If you don't know their usercode, start typing their name in the text box. As you type, you can see matching names. When you find the person you're looking for, select their name to add their usercode to the Specific user box.
- Select the Add Booking button.
- The resource appears as being booked by the person you entered in step six.
Related help articles
Email webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk
How to report a problem