We released SiteBuilder 2.461 on Monday 11th January 2021. In this version:
- We made some accessibility improvements to forms. This makes them easier to use for users browsing with only a keyboard, and those using assistive technologies, such as a screen reader.
- The current date is now indicated visually in the Week, 4 Weeks, Month and Term views at events calendars. This is also the case when selecting the 4-day and Week views at resource booking pages.
- We fixed a bug with the date picker, as seen at events calendars and resource booking pages. We have made the picker wide enough so that its controls work when viewing months with long names.
We released SiteBuilder 2.460 on Tuesday 15th December 2020. In this version we made some accessibility improvements:
- We improved the contrast on icons displayed to users when searching calendar pages.
- We made the tag filters on calendar pages easier to use with just a keyboard.
We released SiteBuilder 2.459 on Monday 14th December 2020. In this version:
- We fixed a bug so that reports of resource bookings now include the booker's department.
- In site content reports, users with permissions on a page or file are now separated by semi-colons.
- When browsing a calendar page, your selected dates now persist after using tag filters to view a sub-set of events. News pages still return to displaying the latest items after filtering by tags.
We released SiteBuilder 2.458 on Wednesday 9th December 2020. In this version:
- We improved the advice displayed when setting your form's privacy notice. For example, we state that you should only select the 'anonymous form' option if your form collects no personal data.
- We fixed a bug so that wider images with overlaid text now display properly on mobile devices.
- When a user creates a news item, we now include the item's title in any page change notifications sent.
- We amended text in emails sent from Go.Warwick to use the preferred URL format, e.g. warwick.ac.uk/somewhere.
We also added the 'Insert a' menu to the visual editor found at glossary and data list page templates. This makes it easier to include a news list, events list or Twitter feed in a homepage layout, for example. Previously, these pages used a more limited version of the visual editor.
We released SiteBuilder 2.457 on Monday 30th November 2020. In this version, we updated the list of servers allowed to provide content via SiteBuilder.