Nominations for WATE PGR 14/15 are closed.
|The scheme gives colleagues the opportunity to recognise and celebrate the excellence being demonstrated by Postgraduate Research Students who teach. The teaching activities that these PGR students are involved in may include facilitating seminars or tutorials, demonstrating or project supervision.|
The scheme focuses on how the postgraduate teacher or demonstrator has enhanced the student learning experience. The criteria for the scheme is how the postgraduate tutor or demonstrator has
- motivated, inspired and engaged students
- created a supportive learning environment that recognises diverse student needs
You can nominate by completing an online form or downloading and completing the form.
Please email the form to watepgr at warwick dot ac dot uk or post to LDC (1st floor Senate house) by 11:59pm on Wednesday 25 March.
|Keeping you informed|
We will contact you:
- To confirm receipt of your nomination
- To let you know the outcome of stage 1 i.e. whether your nominee has been selected as a finalist
- To let you know the outcome of stage 2 i.e whether your nominee has been selected to win an award or has been commended
|If you have any questions contact watepgr at warwick dot ac dot uk|
If you have any questions or would like further information on any aspect of the awards, please contact:
watepgr at warwick dot ac dot uk